2021 Boys Lacrosse Camp
Warrior Spirit is excited to announce it’s fourth consecutive year of camp. Camp this summer will feature NEW guest speakers, NEW game formats and NEW gifts and giveaways.
Age Range: Boys 8 – 14 years old (3rd – 8th grade)
Dates: June 21st – June 24th (Monday-Thursday)
Time: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Location: Great Valley Middle School
Cost: $300 until 5/15 (Includes custom strung mini stick)EARLY BIRD PRICING EXTENDED to 5/15 CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP!
Lacrosse itself is a creative game. Our camps are designed to provide a well-rounded experience for our campers leaving them excited and passionate about the game. See below for a snapshot of what your camper will experience on a daily basis.
X’ and O’s are just one component of our lacrosse camps. In order to educate campers about the roots of the game, we have intentionally selected past players who are able to provide inspirational stories unique to the sport of lacrosse. We call these past players our WARRIORS!
BE A WARRIOR.
Our staff is different. We truly care about the overall development and well-being of each camper. We are confident the variety of lacrosse related activities we offer will leave a lasting impression. We look forward to sharing the joy of the sport with your son.
What’s included with registration?
- Custom reversible jersey
- Custom strung mini stick
- HEADstrong Laces
- Red Bandanna
- Opportunity to win prizes & raffles
- Positional prizes will also be awarded
Who should attend?
Boys age 10 – 14 seeking to develop their skills, learn more about the sport of lacrosse and compete in fun and challenging games. Players will be grouped by age initially.
What does a day of camp look like?
7:30 AM – Early drop-off (If needed)
8:30 AM – Regular drop off & sign-in
9:00 AM – 1st warrior story shared
9:15 AM – Stretch & positional work
10:00 AM – Combine O & D (GB work – Making the next play, GB’s in traffic vs in space)
11:00 AM – SPIRIT GAME of the day: 3 Ball or Eliminator
12:00 PM – Guest speaker & raffle (Parents are invited to listen to our featured speaker of the day)
12:30 – 1:30 PM – LUNCH
1:30 – 2:45 – Afternoon session begins. SPIRIT GAMES demoed by staff. Tournament style play commences
2:45 PM – Clean-up & final meeting
3:00 PM – Camp Ends
- Progression drills: We never do line drills and always teach the skill before competing in a live format.
- Smaller games with smaller nets: Smaller field space + smaller teams = higher reps and more ball touches for everyone.
- Halftime Games: Dodge ball, water balloon toss, target gallery These are just some of the ways we keep camp fresh.
- Custom gifts: Each camper will receive a locally crafted custom strung stick. Plan on using during camp.
BE A WARRIOR.
As educators, we understand the value of holding our campers to a higher standard. Our main goal is to have campers leave with:
- A responsibility to represent the sport of lacrosse in a positive way
- Respect for the game & it’s roots
- Greater empathy towards others