RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of Lacrosse organized by Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC, of 703 Fox LN, Chester Springs, Pennsylvania, 19425 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC, I agree to the following:
- AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow all written and oral instructions, directions, or warnings given by Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC, and by the employees, representatives, independent contractors, or agents of Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC.
- ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are inherent risks associated with playing lacrosse and I assume full responsibility for all personal injuries that may occur, and further release and discharge Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of use of or presence upon the facilities of Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC, regardless of fault.
- INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC, its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my use of or presence upon the facilities of Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC.
- FEES. I agree to pay for all property damages to the facilities of Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC caused by my negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
- MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION. In the event of an injury to the above minor during the above described activities, I give my permission to Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC or its agents, servants, employees, representatives, or independent contractors to undertake the following if you or your child is injured while participating in camp activities:
- The power to seek appropriate medical treatment or attention on behalf of my child as may be required by the circumstances, including without limitation, that of a licensed medical physician and/or a hospital.
- APPLICABLE LAW.Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Pennsylvania law.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
- PHOTO, VIDEO & MEDIA. I grant to Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs & video of my child and his/her property in connection with the above-identified subject. I authorize Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Warrior Spirit Youth Lacrosse Camps LLC may use such photographs of my child with or without his/her name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.